Thursday, March 25, 2010

PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWER!
I have found a new job...
My good friend has turned into my Best friend...
My wedding is in 93 days...
I move into my own house in 6 days...
Life is good!
My new job ...
I LOVE IT! I work at a Ruby Tuesday's. I love the fast pace work and everyone that is there. I'm really starting to make some friends.
Anastasia Marie Rust ...
I don't know where to start when talking about this wonderful blessing in my life. I guess from the beginning would be good.
I had no friends for a long time because everyone my age was out partying or had to much going on in life to listen to me vented about mine. I prayed so long for just one admirable, honest, wholesome friend. Then about three months ago we started hanging out again. IT WAS GREAT! I had a friend TJ(fiance) could not have been more excited for me. Ana is my one and only friend, she really understands me she has lived threw some rough times and She still seems to come out of them being a more beautiful and stronger person, then before. I have nothing bad to say about my new best friend. She is absolutely amazing!
The wedding...
Counting down the days. Its getting closer and I get lazier. Any advice?
The house...
Well i have been waiting for this house for several months now. It had some problems with the kitchen floor. But everything is fixed and its ready to be moved into in the beginging of April.
So as you have read there is nothing that I can complain about!
Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment